The Intelligent Systems Scientific Society of Iran (ISSSI) was founded in 2007 as a non-profit organization with the goal of promoting the advancement of education, theory and practice of intelligent systems by a collective effort. We believe intelligent systems can have a fundamental role in betterment of human lives and saving our planet. Society activities include organizing meetings/conferences/workshops/seminars, publishing journals and newsletters, supporting student activities, and holding forums for communication and exchange of information among members.
The first general assembly of the society was held on August 30, 2007 in Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (FUM) when the first council were selected. The by-law of the society was endorsed by the mining of science, research and technology on April 2008. The registration of the society was accomplished in the same year.
Since its founding, ISSSI has organized different conferences like the Iranian Joint Congress on Fuzzy and Intelligent Systems and the Iranian Conference on Intelligent Systems. ISSSI has held several workshops and seminars to create new opportunities for students and researchers to improve their knowledge in related fields, introduce suitable industrial applications of intelligent paradigms and make good interaction among researchers.
ISSSI hopes to promote interaction/exchange of knowledge among students and experts working in different fields of intelligent systems like intelligent control, machine learning, robotic and so on through publication of newsletters, holding different scientific gatherings like seminars, conferences and workshops.
Aims and objectives:
- Establish connections with scientific, research and executive centers, industry and academic members for exchange of knowledge.
- Cooperate with scientific institutions and international related societies in other countries in order to improve international cooperation and to exchange information about the state-of-the-art advances in the field of research, education and industry in intelligent systems.
- Update and improve the knowledge of students and faculty members in the field of intelligent systems and related topics.
- Promoting the application of intelligent systems in industry, science and society.
- Improving research activities among academic members, industry and society.
- Facilitating equipment for share/exchange of knowledge among researchers, experts and other scholars who are engaging with different aspects of intelligent systems.
- Introduce the latest developments to intelligent systems.
- Encouraging and support active experts and appreciating distinguished researchers and professors.
- Establish regular contact among researchers working in the area of intelligent systems across the country.
- Strengthening the connection between academic experts and the industry.
- Publish journals containing recent developments in science and scientific news
- Collaboration with the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, also with other educational institutions who are planning for educational and research affairs in intelligent systems.
- Organizing the Iranian Joint Congresses on Fuzzy and Intelligent Systems.
- Organizing Iranian Conference on Intelligent Systems.
- Organizing educational seminars and workshops in related field of intelligent systems.
- Publishing regular newsletter to share the recent improvement of intelligent systems in both national and international academic and industry.
- Publishing researcher’s scientific outcomes in the field of intelligent systems.
- Providing benefits like Registration discounts on conferences, workshops and scientific meetings for members.
- Collaboration in running educational programs.
- Collaboration in developing researches in the field of intelligent systems.